Home of the NightWatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is Hanyou

Our users have posted a total of 7628 messages in 1095 subjects

rasputin to all transit station guards

Go down

rasputin to all transit station guards Empty rasputin to all transit station guards

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 19:31

Transit station gaurds:

Thank you for your statements of appreciation for donations of my extra coins when I go through the stations, but it isn't really necessary. As a Senator in the CLA, I do it to help you guards fulfill your function of giving coins to those who need them for travel. I have given coins to you all whenever I was undead and playing, and I will always continue and it seems a shame for you to waste action points on sending me a thank you message.

Back to top Go down

rasputin to all transit station guards Empty Re: rasputin to all transit station guards

Post by smitsmit Tue Dec 14 2010, 20:05

Our Guards will continue to give out 5-15 coins to ANYBODY who appears stranded in a transit station. This is part of their main mission. It is only done to help fellow travelers on their way. This is the main reason they were created for. If you find you donation is unneeded, feel free to give back to the guard or to any other guard particularly GraveGuard. We well, and always will, provide this as a service to those who appear stranded in transit.
smitsmit
smitsmit
Commander IV (Ret) - CLA Chancellor
Commander IV (Ret) - CLA Chancellor

City Location or Affiliation : Larch & 51st

http://nightwatch.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

rasputin to all transit station guards Empty oops

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 03:18

smitsmit,

You misunderstand. I give 100 coins to the station guards each time I go through one. Then the guards send me a telepathic message thanking Me for my donation.

I was asking them to not thank me, so that they wouldn't waste the action point.

Rarely, but occasionally, I do use the service, but I only keep the coins I need for the transit ride. But, as a fully powered vampire with lots of coin, I Want to give coins to the guards when I go through the stations and if they want to thank me, I suggest that they do it here at the Nightwatch headquarters with a message, rather than telepathically, just for me.

rasputin

Back to top Go down

rasputin to all transit station guards Empty Re: rasputin to all transit station guards

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 15:54

rasputin
I hear your concern. I run two guards and when ever my guard or any other guard receives coins, they are to send a message to the vampire who donated coins with a thank you. I know some don't need to be thanked but it's our way to show and tell the vampires that we really do appreciate it and we will use the coins wisely. If you don't want to be thanked that can be arranged but if you still get thanked, why complain? You did a good deed. Anyway, thank you, personally.

P.s.. No ap is wasted sending messages, we have enough ap for all guards, how is 1 ap going to waste going to affect us? We truely love sending messages, it is also a way to spread out the Night Watch to all vampires.

Back to top Go down

rasputin to all transit station guards Empty Not Complaining

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 16:03

To all guards:

Not complaining. I just want you to be able to do your best and see the action point spent on thanking me as an action point that could be better spent in the city, somehow.

I give coins as an effort to assist the guards and through the guards the rest of the city. That is also why I joined the CLA. I am sure that I posted this message to the wrong thread somehow and so smitsmit thought that I was asking for a general change. I wasn't. Courtesy is dead outside the city and I appreciate the courtesies shown inside the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 16:16

Alright I understand now. But still AP is not a problem to us. We use it to move around, find shops and guilds, collect coins from humans, bank coins, and send out notes and or messages to vampires all throughout the city to teach all about the good and uses of the Night Watch. Again thank you for your courtesy to the Night Watch. We will use the coins you have given us to buy flowers and candles for the grave yard and to give coins to those whom don't have enough coins to ride the transits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down