Home of the NightWatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is Hanyou

Our users have posted a total of 7628 messages in 1095 subjects

MEDIA RELEASE: Sept 25, 2009 - Official NightWatch Logo Released.

2 posters

Go down

MEDIA RELEASE: Sept 25, 2009 - Official NightWatch Logo Released. Empty MEDIA RELEASE: Sept 25, 2009 - Official NightWatch Logo Released.

Post by smitsmit Fri Sep 25 2009, 01:00

With much thanks to the hard work of Tatianna Alatáriël, the NightWatch now has it's own official logo which will be sure to make its mark in the city! The logo, which bears the NightWatch motto. icentia Justicia quod veneratio pro totus loosely translates to Freedom, Justice and Honour for all. The logo depicts a shielded phoenix bearing both swords to represent our law enforcement capabilities, as well as justice weights to represent our respect for upholding the law. Overall, Tatianna has done a fantastic job on this, and is to be commended

MEDIA RELEASE: Sept 25, 2009 - Official NightWatch Logo Released. FSlogo

The smaller versions of the logo will more frequently be seen throughout the city. There are versions for NightWatch Constables, NightWatch Cadets, and also for our (Oathed) Civilian Legislation staff.

MEDIA RELEASE: Sept 25, 2009 - Official NightWatch Logo Released. NWClear
MEDIA RELEASE: Sept 25, 2009 - Official NightWatch Logo Released. CLAClear
MEDIA RELEASE: Sept 25, 2009 - Official NightWatch Logo Released. CadetClear

Thanks again Tatianna Alatáriël!!!!!

Last edited by smitsmit on Thu May 31 2012, 22:12; edited 2 times in total
smitsmit
smitsmit
Commander IV (Ret) - CLA Chancellor
Commander IV (Ret) - CLA Chancellor

City Location or Affiliation : Larch & 51st

http://nightwatch.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

MEDIA RELEASE: Sept 25, 2009 - Official NightWatch Logo Released. Empty Re: MEDIA RELEASE: Sept 25, 2009 - Official NightWatch Logo Released.

Post by Asrial Nicoletti Fri Sep 25 2009, 01:18

*cheers*
Asrial Nicoletti
Asrial Nicoletti
Retired
Retired

City Location or Affiliation : Larch and 51st

Back to top Go down

MEDIA RELEASE: Sept 25, 2009 - Official NightWatch Logo Released. Empty Re: MEDIA RELEASE: Sept 25, 2009 - Official NightWatch Logo Released.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25 2009, 10:48

Thanks guys Smile It actually was an honor to be able to do this for the NW. I hope everyone enjoys the piece I drew and is proud to wear it!!!

Back to top Go down

MEDIA RELEASE: Sept 25, 2009 - Official NightWatch Logo Released. Empty Official NightWatch Logo Released.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25 2009, 21:30

YAY! Tati...My infamous Wonder Twin...Great job hun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25 2009, 22:31

Thanks meh sista from anotha mista Wink I luff jooos! *hugggles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26 2009, 00:21

wonderful job thanks!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26 2009, 00:23

Anytime Deaths_Pet Smile Nice to meet you by the way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28 2009, 16:00

It really *is* a nice piece of work. It's a part of city history now, congratulations.
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down