Home of the NightWatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is Hanyou

Our users have posted a total of 7628 messages in 1095 subjects

OOC: Garth Bigelow

Go down

OOC: Garth Bigelow Empty OOC: Garth Bigelow

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10 2011, 21:01

For those that don't know who Garth Bigelow is and wonder why his name is listed rather than his vampire's name; he was the original human behind Occamrazor. Occam was a biter childe of karmann's and that's how I met Garth.

He was a really amazing man, who was dying of a brain disease and had chosen to live his last year in a place far removed from doctors and health care stresses, opting to enjoy himself up to the very end. He had such amazing energy about him that I couldn't help but find myself enthralled by him. I feel honored to have been a part of the last year of his life and I am honored to have Occam, whom he gave to me at the end when it became too difficult for him to manage.

In his blog Garth wrote this a few days before he died.

" I feel at odds with my beliefs. I know it is pointless to want to accumulate experiences that I will lose in two weeks, yet the pull to do so is there. ..... I lived more this last year than the rest of my life combined (that of which I can remember anyway.) "

Glad that I was a part of that year.

For those interested in hearing about Garth he has a blog that is maintained by a friend.
Garth Bigelow

- Susan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum