Home of the NightWatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is Hanyou

Our users have posted a total of 7628 messages in 1095 subjects

Graveyard discipline?

3 posters

Go down

Graveyard discipline? Empty Graveyard discipline?

Post by nitenurse Mon Nov 28 2011, 01:38

One of my clan members reported the following:

She robbed someone in the graveyard, not realizing that this was against the rules.(she is a beginning student). She has since been educated on the proper behavior in the graveyard.

She reported to me today that the person that she robbed hit her with a HW. No warning, just hit her. Before I react, I want to make sure that he is not connected with Night Watch, and acting on your behalf. His name is s1urpy. I told my student that if it was NightWatch, she'd get a telepathic warning, and I'm not aware that we hit with HW for a single offense.
nitenurse
nitenurse
Ambassador
Ambassador

City Location or Affiliation : Hall of the Republic

Back to top Go down

Graveyard discipline? Empty Re: Graveyard discipline?

Post by CG Dragonfly Mon Nov 28 2011, 03:31

A Holy Water over a rob? I doubt the NightWatch is involved in that, if they are, I'd be quite surprised. Hope this works out for you, nn.
CG Dragonfly
CG Dragonfly
CLA Chancellor
CLA Chancellor

City Location or Affiliation : Jaded and 71st

Back to top Go down

Post by smitsmit Tue Nov 29 2011, 05:42

Nope, most certainly not us. First time biters/robbers only receive the following message: ((and I control GraveGuard))

"Greetings, Please be advised that the Graveyard at Larch and 50 is dedicated to human players who have passed away. As a sign of respect, please refrain from bitting, robbing, or attacks in this area. graveyards.ravenblackcity.com"

They also still get a candle and rose if they're still nearby. We never hit biters/robbers unless some other SERIOUS form of desecration has also occurred.

Multiple offenders (3 or more) are simply displaced from the graveyard on sight)

By any chance do we have a name of the one who threw the HW. Also, more importantly, was it thrown in the GY?

s1urpy is no stranger to the graveyard, We've seen her there many times and passed many candles and roses. That being said, the robbing is somewhat surprising, But she may have missed one of our general messages and/or did not bite/rob from GraveGuard, and therefore was unaware of the etiquette. I'll have GG spare the message as i'm sure you've spoken with her.

If you can get any info on where the HW was thrown and who threw it, it would be very helpful. Even a first time HW thrower in the GY is let off with a warning if it as a newcomer experimenting.

However, this is clearly someones mistaken retaliation.

I would say that this is a NightWatch matter due to the location involved, and the HW thrower should be called in for interrogation/mediation. But if you wish for it to be handled as a clan issue nitenurse, let me know.

All the best

Smitsmit
smitsmit
smitsmit
Commander IV (Ret) - CLA Chancellor

City Location or Affiliation : Larch & 51st

http://nightwatch.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smitsmit Tue Nov 29 2011, 11:12

Ok just to clarify is s1urpy your student or the one who threw the HW?

The vampire s1urpy has drunk 8749 pints of blood.
(Lost In Shadow)
Powers: Suction Surprise Perception Celerity(3) Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3) Telepathy(1) Charisma(1)
s1urpy is sire to no other vampires.
s1urpy is a second-generation vampire, sired by Devin Reaper (1142).

s1urpy has no siblings.

Ok it looks like its s1urpy that threw the HW. We can call them in, remind them that all bite/rob reports are sent to GG or reported here, and HW or GS are never to be used in the GY. As well, ask for compensation for your student. But you'll hae to give me the necro amount and transfer arrangements via pm i assume.

Up to you ambassador nitenurse
smitsmit
smitsmit

Back to top Go down

Post by smitsmit Thu Dec 08 2011, 01:49

Well im not sure whats happening here if you want compensation for you student, or have already arranged it. I ran across s1urpy in the South end of the city while hunting and said the following:

smitsmit says "I dont know if you've been spoken to by ROR
smitsmit says "Please be advised at all bites/and robs in the graveyard should be reported to either Graveguard, or the nightwatch http://nightwatch.ravenblackcity.com
smitsmit says "HW or GS or any weapon is never to be used in or near the graveyard. Nor on someone who make the mistake of robbing"

Welcome back, smitsmit.

s1urpy sent you a telepathic message! "i havent been spoken to by ROR, but hold high regard towards peace at the graveyard, ty for link "

Telepathic message:
Did you at any point in the last 3 weeks HW someone who had robbed you in the Graveyard?

Welcome back, smitsmit.

s1urpy sent you a telepathic message! "ah, ok. Thanks again for the information."

Obviously avoiding the question. Let me know nitenurse if you want to proceed further with this. He can still be called in and quizzed more about the HW and possible necro or compensation for your student. Either way, I doubt s1urpy will ever use another weapon in the graveyard, and now understands the protocol.
smitsmit
smitsmit

Back to top Go down

Post by nitenurse Thu Dec 08 2011, 23:56

After some back and forth telepathic communication with s1urpy, and his sire, our student was compensated for the blood loss. I think he did not equate me with RoR, since I referred to it as "my clan" (less characters than Republic of Ravenblack... and someone who is not active in the city may not know what RoR means). We were satisfied so I did not pursue this further. I have reviewed proper graveyard behavior with the student (her name is Vikki) so she understands not to rob people there.
nitenurse
nitenurse
Ambassador
Ambassador

City Location or Affiliation : Hall of the Republic

Back to top Go down

Post by smitsmit Fri Dec 09 2011, 07:48

Well im glad it worked out and we could work together on this. s1urpy is aware of graveyard ettiquite, and your student was trained and compensated. Good work.
smitsmit
smitsmit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down