Home of the NightWatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is Hanyou

Our users have posted a total of 7628 messages in 1095 subjects

Western Guard Reports

+10
Gizmo
BloodRaven
Layak Aeternus
IceAngel
Aural
Serena Moon
Alonicus
Asrial Nicoletti
an0nymous_vamp1re
Alexa Moroveston
14 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Western Guard Reports - Page 6 Empty Re: Western Guard Reports

Post by BloodRaven Tue Mar 03 2015, 01:56

Calliope Guard
February 2015
Calliope Guard says "Envy sent me to see if there are any fish here..."
You give Flurry 5 coins.
Calliope Guard says "Gluttony sent me to say that they love kids... but they couldn't eat a whole one!"
Calliope Guard says "Flurry sent me... I'll have a Coke. I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose!~"
You give Calypso 5 coins.
Calliope Guard says "Calypso sent me... I love defenseless animals, especially in a good gravy!"
Calliope Guard says "Qing Yuan sent me to say that a day without sunshine is like, night."
You give Azavia 5 coins.
You give vfib 5 coins.
vfib gave you 100 coins. [message: Thanks for the coins, the NW appreciates it. http://nightwatch.ravenblackcity.com ]
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 80 pints of blood. You also found 1546 coins. Nice.
Calliope Guard says "Thorbjorn sent me... something about shackin' up?!"
Calliope Guard says "Colton sent me to train some Eagles, or was it some Hawks?"
Calliope Guard says "Fiddlesticks sent me... did you know that Fiddlesticks is the name of a restaurant and bar in Christchurch, New Zealand?"
Sexy Yeti sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Sexy Yeti isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
You give julie 5 coins.
Calliope Guard says "BrowOfOaken sent me"
SnapDragon sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, SnapDragon isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Calliope Guard says "WulfPawppy sent me... WOOF!

Euterpe Guard
February 2015

Euterpe Guard says "Envy sent me just for fun *wears a lampshade on his head*"
You give Cyro 5 coins.
Euterpe Guard says "Gluttony sent me to say that they didn't fight their way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian... Where's the Beef?!"
TheWhiteOwl gave you 91 coins.
TheWhiteOwl gave you 200 coins.
Euterpe Guard says "Flurry sent me... Oh did you know a diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip!"
You give Galwyn 5 coins.
Euterpe Guard says "Calypso sent me! Hey! I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done! "
TheWhiteOwl gave you 323 coins.
Galwyn sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Galwyn isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Alise sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Alise isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
TheWhiteOwl gave you 142 coins.
You give Cat 5 coins.
Cat sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Cat isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
You give Thing 5 coins.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 220 pints of blood. You also found 2087 coins. Nice.
Knarley gave you 87 coins.
TheWhiteOwl gave you 260 coins.
Euterpe Guard says "fern sent me to decorate this place with whirly fern frond-things!"
Lujuria stole 118 coins from you. [message sent: http://rabidpandaranch.com/rbpics/strapped.jpg ]
TheWhiteOwl gave you 166 coins.
TheWhiteOwl gave you 291 coins.
Dianthus sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Dianthus isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Reginald sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Reginald isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 70 pints of blood. You also found 3742 coins. Nice.
Cala Lily sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Cala Lily isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 160 pints of blood. You also found 3462 coins. Nice.
Euterpe Guard says "BrowOfOaken sent me"
SnapDragon sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, SnapDragon isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
TeaRose sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, TeaRose isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Euterpe Guard says "WulfPawppy sent me... *barks at the shadowy figure to make him leave*"

Terpichor Guard
Febraury 2015
Envy says "Please help! I'm on my final charisma quest and I need 9 vamps with 500bp or more to go to Ferret & 84th and say "Envy sent me." please! Thank you!"
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 170 pints of blood. You also found 4449 coins. Nice.
TerpichorGuard says "Envy sent me to say that the Calli Guard is a lil crazy... Make sure ya make note of that shadowy figure in the corner..."
TerpichorGuard says "Gluttony sent me to tell you that another word for hiccuping is singultus... who knew?!"
TerpichorGuard says "Flurry sent me... Hey did you know that apparently a cat has 32 muscles in each ear!?"
You give Sirithkanoen 5 coins.
Calypso sent me. Wow check out this news from a reliable source! *Corduroy pillows: They're making headlines!*
Teagan stole 157 coins from you.
Cat sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Cat isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
You give GrimreaperMoon 5 coins.
You give Fire 5 coins.
Leo Del Nok stole 31 coins from you.
Leo Del Nok gave you 26 coins.
You give Krais 5 coins.
You give DarkMelody 5 coins.
DarkMelody gave you one Perfect Dandelion.
You give Sun Flower one Perfect Dandelion.
Urma Llama sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Urma Llama isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Angry Bear stole 34 coins from you.
Angry Bear gave you 32 coins.
Krais says "My thanks for the ticket. "
TerpichorGuard says "mythomane sent me to tell you about the myth of mane?!"
Maeve says "*Smiles and waves at the guard.* Hello!"
You give Cyro 5 coins.
TerpichorGuard says "Fiddlesticks sent me to play pick up sticks?"
Clare 47 sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Clare 47 isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
TerpichorGuard says "BrowOfOaken sent me"
BloodRaven
BloodRaven
Not Currently Active
Not Currently Active

City Location or Affiliation : X -- Emerald and NCL

http://ravenspire.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodRaven Thu Apr 02 2015, 03:15

Calliope Guard
March 2015
TeaRose sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, TeaRose isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Vladmira gave you 1000 coins. [message sent in thanks]
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 310 pints of blood. You also found 1153 coins. Nice.
You give Rosa Ozera 5 coins. [message sent in thanks]
ButterCup sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, ButterCup isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 240 pints of blood. You also found 2288 coins. Nice.
Bunny gave you 100 coins.
Arnav Rishi sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Arnav Rishi isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
You give Brotato 5 coins.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 220 pints of blood. You also found 1151 coins. Nice.
Calliope Guard says "NUMB3RS sent me"
Calliope Guard says "Rhyawdd sent me"
Calliope Guard says "Nemia sent me"
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 120 pints of blood. You also found 3458 coins. Nice.
Calliope Guard says "EuphoricLust sent me for some fun times?!?"

Euterpe Guard
March 2015
TheWhiteOwl gave you 173 coins.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 310 pints of blood. You also found 3710 coins. Nice.
Euterpe Guard says "Terra Nova sent me"
TheWhiteOwl gave you 133 coins.
TheWhiteOwl gave you 229 coins.
Knox stole 337 coins from you.
TheWhiteOwl gave you 261 coins.
Euterpe Guard says "Rhyawdd sent me"
Euterpe Guard says "Nemia sent me"
Euterpe Guard says "Prejudice sent me for tequila!"
Euterpe Guard says "EuphoricLust sent me to wear a pink tutu? Erm... I may pass on dat one!!?"

Terpichor Guard
March 2015
twistedsister gave you 150 coins.
TerpichorGuard says "GameOfThrones sent me"
TerpichorGuard says "Rhyawdd sent me"
TerpichorGuard says "Prejudice sent me... not Pride..."
TerpichorGuard says "EuphoricLust sent me.. some feather boas were orfered? or fluffy handcuffs..?"
BloodRaven
BloodRaven
Not Currently Active
Not Currently Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Solanea Sun Jun 21 2015, 08:10

5-2-15
Calliope Guard
LH stole 42 coins from you.
Castiella stole 8 coins from you.
Mielini stole 4 coins from you.
Armani stole 2 coins from you.

TerpichorGuard
-Simba- stole 9 coins from you.
Bloodhoney stole one coin from you.
Solanea
Solanea
Commander
Commander

City Location or Affiliation : NightWatch Commander

http://hallsofastarte.vampire-legend.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodRaven Fri Oct 02 2015, 22:27

Calliope Guard
Sept 2015
Calliope Guard says "Kainen sent me to make some new friends"
Calliope Guard says "Kainen sent me to say If a man knocks on your door and asks for a small donation towards the local swimming pool... Give him a glass of water!"

Euterpe Guard
Sept 2015
Euterpe Guard says "Kainen sent me to make some new friends too..."
You give Nergal 5 coins.
You give Macintyre 5 coins.
Euterpe Guard says "Kainen sent me to say that after Tuesday even the Calender goes W T F ! "

Terpichor Guard
Sept 2015
Polar Bear stole 68 coins from you.
TerpichorGuard says "Kainen sent me from far across the land... gimme a beer!"
Kainen gave you 100 coins.
Glitch sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Glitch isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 230 pints of blood. You also found 2734 coins. Nice.
BloodRaven
BloodRaven
Not Currently Active
Not Currently Active

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodRaven Sat Oct 31 2015, 23:18

Calliope Guard
October 2015
You give Arthur 5 coins.
You give Tails 5 coins.
You give MystressFlame 5 coins.
You give Ella Maxwell 5 coins.
You give Dezzy 5 coins.
CC_Bank3 gave you 50 coins.
Dimas sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood
than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Dimas isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your

blood into some kind of wineskin.
You give Cassia 5 coins.
You give Limeshadow 5 coins.
You give maeror 5 coins.
maeror gave you 10 coins.
Happy Halloween! A bat delivers you 3 Chocolate Ghosts.

Euterpe Guard
October 2015
rasputin gave you 500 coins. [message sent in thanks]
Tiny Titan stole 316 coins from you. [message sent:
You give Qwynlyn Zeta 5 coins.
You give Alessandra 5 coins.
TheWhiteOwl gave you 304 coins.
Decora stole 152 coins from you.
CC_Bank3 gave you 40 coins.
You give Macintyre 5 coins.
You give Antara 5 coins.

Terpichor Guard
October 2015
You give abandon 5 coins.
You give Bushes 5 coins.
You give Hells Soulmate 5 coins.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 30 pints of blood. You also found 757 coins. Nice.
You give Thistlewytch 5 coins.
BloodRaven
BloodRaven
Not Currently Active
Not Currently Active

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodRaven Sat Feb 18 2017, 22:50

Calliope Guard
February 2017
Huntress stole 560 coins from you.
Dante stole 363 coins from you.
Pirates Suck stole 92 coins from you.
Doc Holliday stole 881 coins from you.
Pirates Suck stole 5 coins from you.
Vexed Kat stole 6 coins from you.
Uncle Ben stole 4 coins from you.
You give Zoro 5 coins.
DrwndWednesday stole 6 coins from you.
Louhi stole 2 coins from you.
Shauku stole one coin from you.
You give Uncle Ben 5 coins.
Darkwolf stole 2 coins from you.
DragonMeaster stole 12 coins from you.
Dannatius stole one coin from you.
Illumantisaur sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Illumantisaur isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Atilessa stole 38 coins from you.
Allah stole one coin from you.
hunkleburry stole 81 coins from you.
Kyleen stole 37 coins from you.
haraldr stole 73 coins from you.
ember stole 21 coins from you.
Araby stole 26 coins from you.
Annalisa Kelly stole one coin from you.
Mooncry stole 6 coins from you.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 120 pints of blood. You also found 4832 coins. Nice.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 250 pints of blood. You also found 1653 coins. Nice.

Euterpe Guard
February 2017
Bianca West stole 139 coins from you.
Linnaea stole 172 coins from you.
Bane Draken stole 60 coins from you.
Hells Soulmate stole 287 coins from you.
Tired Bear stole 399 coins from you.
banana stole 55 coins from you.
Strong Bear gave you 842 coins.
Helba stole 19 coins from you.
August stole 7 coins from you.
Linnaea stole one coin from you.
Ours stole 14 coins from you.
Kervin stole 22 coins from you.
Tsingano stole 15 coins from you.
August stole 173 coins from you.
Crystal Golem stole 4 coins from you.
Discus stole 37 coins from you.
Nola stole 16 coins from you.
H stole 11 coins from you.
Britt stole 29 coins from you.
GrimreaperMoon stole 14 coins from you.
Harvey stole 12 coins from you.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 230 pints of blood. You also found 3473 coins. Nice.

Terpichor Guard
February 2017
Anophthalmia stole 8 coins from you.
BabyCakes stole 11 coins from you.
Fen Reiss stole 2 coins from you.
Perfect Bear stole 45 coins from you.
Bloodhoney stole 23 coins from you.
Dante stole one coin from you.
Andrina stole one coin from you.
Lady Friday stole 4 coins from you.
Novak stole 22 coins from you.
Lexi Daniels stole 2 coins from you.
Cicero stole 31 coins from you.
Soft Bear stole 5 coins from you.
Shauku stole 6 coins from you.
Kyleen stole 30 coins from you.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 260 pints of blood. You also found 1115 coins. Nice.
Hunin stole one coin from you.
Emilia stole 4 coins from you.
Bloodhoney stole 5 coins from you.
Firebush Ent stole 18 coins from you.
Garza Zol sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Garza Zol isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
BloodRaven
BloodRaven
Not Currently Active
Not Currently Active

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodRaven Sat Apr 01 2017, 20:25

Calliope Guard
March 2017
AsFabAsToy stole 6 coins from you.
SabrinaT stole 15 coins from you.
Pizzazz stole 12 coins from you.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 120 pints of blood. You also found 3588 coins. Nice.
Lactic acid stole 36 coins from you.
Rorke stole 2 coins from you.
You give AceofSpades 5 coins.
Lithargia stole one coin from you.
Sammy stole 8 coins from you.
Rorke stole 3 coins from you.
Grover Beach stole 7 coins from you.
SabrinaT stole 24 coins from you.
SorinM stole 27 coins from you.
Antara stole 3 coins from you.
Cyrus stole 4 coins from you.
Rose Garden stole 24 coins from you.
Peter sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Peter isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Tobias stole 6 coins from you.
Shauku stole 22 coins from you.
hunkleburry stole 3 coins from you.
Cairn stole 7 coins from you.
Harlequinn stole 13 coins from you.
Finn_The_Vamp stole 3 coins from you.
Rickman sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Rickman isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Vish-Kal stole 22 coins from you.
kore stole 14 coins from you.
Quatre stole 5 coins from you.
Cheshire Cat sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Cheshire Cat isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 270 pints of blood. You also found 4318 coins. Nice.
You give Peanut 5 coins.
Ariabella stole 20 coins from you.
Etna stole 11 coins from you.
Anophthalmia stole 8 coins from you.
You give AceofSpades 5 coins.
loserbaby stole 3 coins from you.
Abriel stole 15 coins from you.
You give Mannaz 5 coins.
You give Ingwaz 5 coins.
Master Garhet stole 2 coins from you.
Valerie stole 16 coins from you.
Caterpillar stole one coin from you.
Abriel stole 5 coins from you.
sacrament shouts "Those with 500 BP, please go to the pub at Obsidian & 54th and say "sacrament sent me." All help appreciated! Thank you! [Charisma 3]"
Nagaina stole 12 coins from you.
CheetosWulf stole 2 coins from you.
Lactic acid stole 9 coins from you.
Brom stole 3 coins from you.
Porneia stole 2 coins from you.

Euterpe Guard
March 2017
Ophiuchus stole 13 coins from you.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 320 pints of blood. You also found 1399 coins. Nice.
Olivia V stole 9 coins from you.
Peanut stole 8 coins from you.
You give Emerald Golem 5 coins.
Sea Monkey stole 30 coins from you.
Vish-Kal stole 12 coins from you.
GrimreaperMoon stole 4 coins from you.
Genovese stole 2 coins from you.
Eli Hartley gave you 10 coins.
Gmork stole 8 coins from you.
TheWhiteOwl gave you 100 coins.
Nemia gave you 50 coins.
Rev Awk stole 2 coins from you.
Hyperephania stole 14 coins from you.
CheetosWulf says "I need 3 more vampires to go to the pub at Pine & 51st to say "CheetosWulf sent me." pretty please! [Charisma 2]"
Grover Beach stole 15 coins from you.
Crystal Golem stole 8 coins from you.
Jenkins stole 21 coins from you.
lost_wate stole 3 coins from you.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 310 pints of blood. You also found 3258 coins. Nice.
chaos chaser stole 16 coins from you.
Placebo stole 6 coins from you.
_Mary_ stole 26 coins from you.
Found a Vial of Holy Water.

Terpichor Guard
March 2017
Anathema stole 6 coins from you.
Grover Beach stole 6 coins from you.
Cyrus sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Cyrus isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Moraine stole 48 coins from you.
xxxGrimxxx stole 53 coins from you.
Bloodhoney stole 6 coins from you.
Silver Argent stole 18 coins from you.
You give Leverage 5 coins.
kore stole one coin from you.
Belkaia stole 2 coins from you.
OmniBanker15 stole one coin from you.
You give Wanda 5 coins.
Fisher stole 59 coins from you.
Long Beach stole 11 coins from you.
You give Uncle Ben 5 coins.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 70 pints of blood. You also found 4634 coins. Nice.
You give Fall Children 5 coins.
windowssux stole 5 coins from you.
Graphite Golem stole 31 coins from you.
You give Cardinal 5 coins.
Irini Sengir stole 12 coins from you.
Snow Golem stole one coin from you.
Garza Zol stole 4 coins from you.
Dancing Monkey stole 4 coins from you.
Nauthiz stole 16 coins from you.
BloodRaven
BloodRaven
Not Currently Active
Not Currently Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Solanea Thu May 04 2017, 06:21

3-4-17
Euterpe Guard
Tracee stole 10 coins from you.
Mari stole 21 coins from you.
Cyrus sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Cyrus isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
stormfire stole 17 coins from you.

4-30-17
Dusk_Splinter stole one coin from you.
The Eye stole one coin from you.
Solanea
Solanea
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Tue Jan 30 2018, 08:04

Saturday 27th January 2018.

Calliope Guard
OmniBanker10 stole one coin from you.
You withdraw 100 coins.
Zander Lomax stole 63 coins from you.
SilverWings stole 21 coins from you.
Zerachiel stole 14 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: Kamala.
Your blood has been drunk by: Duke Gray.
You give Duke Gray 5 coins.

Tuesday 30th January 2018.

Calliope Guard
Wozniczka stole 4 coins from you.
Reilyn stole 3 coins from you.
Nymphadora stole 13 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: mcsalty, Kristoffer.
Aida
Aida
Retired
Retired

City Location or Affiliation : De Silva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Sat Feb 03 2018, 06:04

Saturday 3rd February 2018.

Welcome back, Calliope Guard.
lemonlight stole 21 coins from you.
LucivarYaslana stole 44 coins from you.
little dedraak stole 15 coins from you.
virgo_shelly stole 8 coins from you.
Bushes stole 17 coins from you.
Loki stole 6 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: Duke Gray, SuperGeko.
You give Kharon 5 coins.

Calliope Guard says "Do you need help with powers? Are you fully powered but want to do more in the city? Clanned or unclanned we are here to help you do more. If you're interested in joining one of the largest neutral organizations in the city, please (1)" ... "please contact the NightWatch http://nightwatch.ravenblack.net "
Aida
Aida
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo Sun Feb 04 2018, 12:32

[[ Next Report:: Sunday, Feb. 11th, 2018. Will be posting weekly now that I'm recording things. ]]

Euterpe Guard::

You deposit 100 coins.

Gizmo
Guardian
Guardian

City Location or Affiliation : Poly Station

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo Sun Feb 11 2018, 15:39

[[ Next Report:: Sunday, Feb. 18th, 2018 ]]

Feb. 5th, 2018

FaiD stole 65 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: mcsalty.

You deposit 150 coins.

=======

Feb. 6th, 2018

Your blood has been drunk by: Antara.

You deposit 150 coins.

You give Legiony Legion 5 coins.

=======

Feb. 7th, 2018

Sage Harte stole 58 coins from you.
DaleJr stole 74 coins from you.

Sameth gave you 25 coins.

Thank you for your contribution! || http://nightwatch.vampire-legend.net/
You concentrate, and send a telepathic message to the vampire Sameth.

You drink the human's blood. You extracted 70 pints of blood. You also found 4921 coins. Nice.
You deposit 4900 coins.

=======

Feb. 8th, 2018

Eastwood stole 32 coins from you.
Champion stole 30 coins from you.
Gokuza stole 240 coins from you.
Bello Corvo stole 60 coins from you.
Blissful Wifey stole 13 coins from you.
Havoc stole 26 coins from you.
Charles stole 31 coins from you.
Drachen stole 853 coins from you.
Mystogen stole 18 coins from you.
TheWalkingDead stole 39 coins from you.

Bello Corvo gave you 1266 coins.

You drink the human's blood. You extracted 190 pints of blood. You also found 1506 coins. Nice.
You deposit 1500 coins.

You concentrate, and send a telepathic message to the vampire Bello Corvo.

Transit guards are stocked with coin to help people ride the transits. It is asked that you only take what you need and then return the rest. Please visit http://nightwatch.vampire-legend.net/ for more information. Thank you!
You concentrate, and send a telepathic message to the vampire Gokuza.
You concentrate, and send a telepathic message to the vampire Drachen.

=======

Feb. 9th & 10th, 2018

Epic Fail stole 69 coins from you.

You deposit 300 coins.

=======

Feb. 11th, 2018

American Girl stole 70 coins from you.

You give Omnitato 5 coins.

You deposit 300 coins.

Gizmo
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Sun Feb 11 2018, 17:47

Sunday 4th February to Sunday 11th February.

Calliope Guard.

Vespasian stole 4 coins from you.
You give CinnScarlett 5 coins.
Meryck gave you 40 coins.
Meryck stole 46 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: Duke Gray, PhoenixRulz81.
Lathan Dragon stole 75 coins from you.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 220 pints of blood. You also found 2198 coins. Nice.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 230 pints of blood. You also found 2107 coins. Nice.

You deposit 4419 coins.
Copperhead stole 14 coins from you.
Crazy Legs stole 4 coins from you.
Soulless_one stole 47 coins from you.
Zeva stole 9 coins from you.
You give -Sarafan- 5 coins.
Your blood has been drunk by: Dave.

Thank you for returning excess coin! It's greatly appreciated! ~ http://nightwatch.vampire-legend.net/
You concentrate, and send a telepathic message to the vampire Meryck.
Calliope Guard shouts "Do you need help with powers? Are you fully powered but want to do more in the city? Clanned or unclanned we are here to help you do more. If you're interested in joining one of the largest neutral organizations in the city, please (1)"
Calliope Guard shouts "please contact the NightWatch http://nightwatch.ravenblack.net"
(Message given at a few locations and also said to those he came across who weren't powered.)
Aida
Aida
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo Mon Feb 19 2018, 02:48

[[ Next Report:: Sunday, Feb. 25th, 2018 ]]

Feb. 12th & 13th, 2018

Akedia stole 4 coins from you.
Pandemonius stole 76 coins from you.
Dannatius stole 59 coins from you.
Silo FyreHart stole 20 coins from you.

You deposit 300 coins.

---

Feb. 14th, 2018

Ninja Lady stole 65 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: brad.

You deposit 100 coins.

---

Feb. 15th, 2018

Alaria sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Alaria isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
UthinkUownMe stole 28 coins from you.

You deposit 700 coins.

---

Feb. 16th, 2018

Zoro sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Zoro isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Your blood has been drunk by: Thief.

You drink the human's blood. You extracted 150 pints of blood. You also found 3608 coins. Nice.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 200 pints of blood. You also found 1788 coins. Nice.
You deposit 5600 coins.

---

Feb. 17th, 2018

BrowOfOaken stole 92 coins from you.

Transit guards are stocked with coin to help people ride the transits. It is asked that you only take what you need and then return the rest. Please visit http://nightwatch.vampire-legend.net/ for more information. Thank you!
You concentrate, and send a telepathic message to the vampire BrowOfOaken.

You deposit 100 coins.

---

Feb. 18th, 2018

Charles sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Charles isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Glenn stole 44 coins from you.

You deposit 100 coins.

Gizmo
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Tue Feb 20 2018, 19:01

12th February to 18th February 2018.

BabiesOnSpikes stole 26 coins from you.
BrowOfOaken stole 82 coins from you.
Snake Charmer stole 107 coins from you.
Duke Gray sent you a telepathic message! "hmmmm"
Dave sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Dave isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Philargyria stole 76 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: Aeslyn, Keth, Duke Gray.
Crazy Legs stole 14 coins from you.
Zoro sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Zoro isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Anghellic stole 9 coins from you.
buttfront stole 43 coins from you.
Alec Hardison says "If you or a friend could go to the pub at Beech and 19th and say "Alec Hardison sent me." it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! [Charisma 1]"
Eridanus sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Eridanus isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
UthinkUownMe sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, UthinkUownMe isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 190 pints of blood. You also found 4552 coins. Nice.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 190 pints of blood. You also found 3311 coins. Nice.

You deposit 7800 coins.
Liander stole 51 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: Zaria.

http://rabidpandaranch.com/rbpics/strapped.jpg ~ Please only take what coin you need and return the rest! We're here to help those stranded in a transit station. Thank you!

You concentrate, and send a telepathic message to the vampire Snake Charmer.
Aida
Aida
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Solanea Wed Feb 21 2018, 23:13

2-10-18
Terpichor Guard
You deposit 120 coins.

2-12-18
Terpichor Guard
Oscar stole 8 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: Dio.
You deposit 350 coins.
You deposit 150 coins.

2-14-18
Terpichor Guard
buttfront stole one coin from you.

2-16-18
Terpichor Guard
Black-Bird stole 5 coins from you.
DemonGurl stole one coin from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: Eternalia

2-18-18
Terpichor Guard
UthinkUownMe sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, UthinkUownMe isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Demon Gurl stole 16 coins from you.
Kieran Delano stole 7 coins from you.
Hu-Hslen stole 31 coins from you.
Mister Doh stole 4 coins from you.
Lazy Bear stole 5 coins from you.

Last edited by Solanea on Sat Mar 17 2018, 09:08; edited 1 time in total
Solanea
Solanea
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo Sun Feb 25 2018, 14:42

[[ Next Report:: Sunday, Mar. 4th, 2018 ]]

Feb. 19th & 20th, 2018

lemonlight stole 48 coins from you.

You drink the human's blood. You extracted 90 pints of blood. You also found 1026 coins. Nice.
You deposit 1200 coins.

---

Feb. 21st - 24th, 2018

Linnaea stole 44 coins from you.
Thanos gave you 40 coins.
Sameth gave you 150 coins.

BlueEyedBeauty stole 17 coins from you.
Thanos stole 46 coins from you.
brk stole 116 coins from you.

You give Blaze 5 coins.
You give Munnin1 5 coins.

You concentrate, and send a telepathic message to the vampire Thanos.
You concentrate, and send a telepathic message to the vampire Sameth.

You concentrate, and send a telepathic message to the vampire brk.

You deposit 200 coins.

---

Feb. 25th, 2018

brk stole 10 coins from you.

You sell 1 for a total of 1000. - Holy Water
You deposit 1100 coins.

Gizmo
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo Sun Mar 04 2018, 12:51

Feb. 26th & 27th, 2018

Devil Spawn stole 34 coins from you.

You deposit 300 coins.

---

Feb. 28th & Mar. 1st, 2018

EuphoricLust stole 47 coins from you.
DragonMeaster stole 84 coins from you.

You give -Sarafan- 5 coins.

You deposit 100 coins.

---

Mar. 2nd & 3rd, 2018

Honiahaka stole 108 coins from you.
Penelope stole 3 coins from you.

Your blood has been drunk by: frangelica.

You concentrate, and send a telepathic message to the vampire Honiahaka.

You drink the human's blood. You extracted 290 pints of blood. You also found 987 coins. Nice.
You drink the human's blood. You extracted 130 pints of blood. You also found 4209 coins. Nice.
You deposit 5300 coins.

---

Mar. 4th, 2018

Nothing of note.

Gizmo
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Wed Mar 07 2018, 10:56

From last report until 5th March 2018

MoonSpawn stole 30 coins from you.
Claude stole 13 coins from you.
SinisiN stole 27 coins from you.
Krace stole 34 coins from you.
Crovax stole 20 coins from you.
You give Zeno 5 coins.
You give BladedSteel 5 coins.
You give Deebo 5 coins.
You give Obsidian Golem 5 coins.
Aida
Aida
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Solanea Thu Mar 08 2018, 02:24

2-21-18

Terpichor Guard
Sadi stole 22 coins from you.
Reaper stole 6 coins from you.
AsFabAsToy stole 4 coins from you.
You deposit 40 coins.

2-23-18

Terpichor Guard
GdNPlntyZombie sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, GdNPlntyZombie isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Opia stole 9 coins from you.
KissofDeath stole 20 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: benny.

2-25-18

Terpsichore Guard
Avery May stole 5 coins from you.
Maiq the Liar stole 5 coins from you.
Solanea
Solanea
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo Sun Mar 11 2018, 12:50

Mar. 5th, 2018

Nekane stole 93 coins from you.
DragonBloodEnt stole 15 coins from you.
XXXshadowXXX stole 9 coins from you.

Your blood has been drunk by: frangelica, mcsalty.

You concentrate, and send a telepathic message to the vampire Nekane.

You deposit 100 coins.

---

Mar. 6th, 2018

BrowOfOaken stole 24 coins from you.

You deposit 400 coins.

---

Mar. 7th - 11th, 2018

buttfront stole 61 coins from you.

You deposit 400 coins.

Gizmo
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Solanea Mon Mar 12 2018, 06:08

2-27-18
TerpichorGuard:
Avery May stole 5 coins from you.
Maiq the Liar stole 5 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: mcsalty

3-1-18
TerpichorGuard
-Finn- stole 8 coins from you.
Kore stole 3 coins from you.
Kochany stole 19 coins from you.
My Sharona stole 8 coins from you.

3-3-18
TerpichorGuard
Pheonix Frost stole 57 coins from you.
Landshark stole 27 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: Nightinglae.

3-5-18
TerpichorGuard
You deposit 201 coins.
You deposit 330 coins.

3-7-18
TerpichorGuard
Maiq the Liar stole 13 coins from you.
Viking stole 39 coins from you.
CalaMountSnake stole 24 coins from you.

Last edited by Solanea on Mon Mar 12 2018, 07:11; edited 1 time in total
Solanea
Solanea
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Mon Mar 12 2018, 07:00

5th March to 11th March 2018

Liliana Vess stole 45 coins from you.
Canberra- stole 52 coins from you.
xoroi stole 22 coins from you.
Antara says "Hey, can you go to the pub at Anguish and 68th and say "Antara sent me"?"
Ferret stole 5 coins from you.
Lye Golem sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Lye Golem isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Endless Dark stole 14 coins from you.
Colombo stole one coin from you.
Liliana Vess stole 3 coins from you.
whatdidyousay stole 53 coins from you.
Valeriana stole 11 coins from you.
Aida
Aida
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Mon Mar 19 2018, 07:03

12th to 18th March 2018.

You give Utcha 5 coins.
You give ADONIS 5 coins.
You deposit 219 coins.
Utcha gave you 5 coins.
Ezra stole 65 coins from you.
Calliope Guard says "We at the NightWatch wish you the best for your Charisma quest. We're working on it for you. If you wish for any help in the future, please feel free to stop by HQ"
Calliope Guard says "https://nightwatch.catsboard.com/ is where we're located. Please have a great day and good luck! Very Happy"

BladedSteel stole 14 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: Crimson Clover.
mini liski stole one coin from you.
Tinka stole 38 coins from you.
Bruce Wayne stole 8 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: Tallulah, Eliza.
You give Tier_Rana 5 coins.
Paige OHara stole 8 coins from you.
TheEnchantress stole 17 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: Duke Gray, Tallulah.
Aida
Aida
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Solanea Tue Mar 20 2018, 01:39

3-12-18
Terpichor Guard
Silver Argent stole 7 coins from you.
The Harvester stole 27 coins from you.
Lye Golem sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed, unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury, Lye Golem isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of your blood into some kind of wineskin.
Claire Bennet stole 3 coins from you.

3-15-18
Terpichor Guard
You deposited 300 coins.
Psycho Cliff stole 5 coins from you.
His Beauty stole 18 coins from you.
Reaper stole 13 coins from you.
Pocket Ace stole 15 coins from you.
Tersa stole 16 coins from you.
AsFabAsToy stole 7 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: crimson clover, CrimsonClover, vfib.
vfib gave you 29 coins.
You concentrate, and send a telepathic message to the vampire vfib.
Thanks for the coins hun. It’s much appreciated!

Genovese gave you 500 coins.
You concentrate, and send a telepathic message to the vampire Genovese.

Ragnarok gave you 200 coins.
You concentrate, and send a telepathic message to the vampire Ragnarok.

You deposited 375 coins.

3-17-18
Terpichor Guard
Cicero stole 15 coins from you.
Silver Argent stole 2 coins from you.
Your blood has been drunk by: crimson clover, Psyche.
You deposit 230 coins.
Solanea
Solanea
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down