Home of the NightWatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is Hanyou

Our users have posted a total of 7628 messages in 1095 subjects

Melody Becomes MelloLily

Go down

Melody Becomes MelloLily Empty Melody Becomes MelloLily

Post by MelloLily Thu Mar 07 2013, 02:29

((Note: Melody's/MelloLily's appearance is the same as my avatar))

Melody looked up at the stars and spotted Orion. This was a good way to pass time as she waited for the bus. Melody was 19-years-old. She was in foster care her whole life, so she did not know who her blood related parents were. But even so, Melody had a good upbringing with good foster parents. Because of this, Melody is a gentle person and cares for people. She understands what it is like to feel misplaced. That is why when the night came that she became a vampire, she was able to adapt well.

The bus never did come. It seemed it had broken down, and tired of waiting, Melody decided to take a trail back home through a park. Whilst going through the park, Melody gazed out at the pond, amused to still find some ducks lingering around in the water. On the other hand, if she were a duck, she would want to sit in the water too, for it glimmered with the reflection of the crescent moon and the water had little ripples that seemed inviting. Just as Melody had her attention focused on the surface of the water, she felt a strong breeze behind her. Turning to investigate the source, she was knocked off her feet. As she struggled to get up, she realised there was someone above her, keeping her pinned down to the ground. Frightened, she attempted to let out a scream for help. But for some odd reason, her voice failed her. Little did she know that the person who had her pinned was emitting a powerful energy. An energy that weakened Melody to the point of being a mute, temporarily. A tear slipped down the side of Melody's face, as the reality of being raped hit her. She did not want this, especially since she is asexual. The man on top of he lowered his head to Melody's neck. With a gasp of shock, Melody felt two pricks in her neck that went deep. Even if Melody did not have sex, she knew this was not normal.

In the instance that her neck was bitten on, Melody could feel the warmth of her blood trickling out of her body. A few moments later, the man was off of her. "Such a unique flavour. I think you have the potential to survive as a different specie." With that, the man bit into his own wrist, and allowed his own blood to flow into Melody's mouth. "Best of luck to you." The man said, leaving as quickly as he had sneaked up on Melody.

Melody's heart started to pound furiously. This feeling... is this death? I feel like I am on fire. Suddenly, Melody's heart stopped, and in that moment, Melody screamed out in agony. The shock of it all overwhelmed Melody, and with that, her eyes closed, darkness taking over her mind.

The morning rays of the sun came, peaking slightly above the horizon. It was this ray of light that woke Melody up suddenly. Her body ached again, and Melody, confused, got up and started to run. She did not know where to run to, but she had a feeling she needed to keep on running. Without realising it, Melody was back into the city. Feeling like a mess, especially with blood on her clothes, she scurried quickly into the shadows of an alleyway. It was at this point that the searing and aching pain stopped. Wait... I am now in shadows and I feel better. Since when was I allergic to the sun? Tears slipped down Melody's face as she came to the realisation of what happened to her last night. A vampire. And here I thought that only existed in fictional stories. Once Melody was able to collect herself, she trudged along the alleyway, feeling completely alone.

When the feeling of loneliness hit, it seemed suddenly Melody had a sixth sense on where to go. It was as if her new vampire self came with the ability to seek out things that Melody wanted. At that moment, Melody needed to understand more about being a vampire and where to go. She ran in the shadows of the alleyway, running faster than she ever did while human. In fact, her new speed was beyond the possibilities of how fast a human could run. In the next moment, the city Melody knew and the sun she saw was gone. She had entered a new realm. Engraved on a small wooden sign near a building, she read the words "RavenBlack City".

"Oh, I see... a new vampire has entered here. Well, at least you were able to find your way here, unlike some unlucky new vampires." A male said from the left of Melody. "In any case, you are probably wondering about this place, so I'll just tell you. This is RavenBlack City. It is always nighttime here, so there is no need to worry about dying from the harsh light of the sun. Any other questions?"

"Seeing as I have read novels on what a vampire is, I think I understand how to be a vampire. But how did you know I was new?" Melody asked, relief that she was getting help.

"I can still smell some of your human scent lingering. Plus, the blood trickled down on the collar of your shirt is a good hint. In any case, now that you're a vampire, your wounds heal quickly, so I cannot see the fang marks. If I might ask, what is your name?" The man asked.

"Melody. Yours?" Melody answered.

"My human name is long forgotten. But as a vampire, I am known as Lucid. I suggest you change your name as well. Having a human name can give the wrong impression. And you do not want to become a target here." Lucid suggested.

Melody thought for a few minutes. Then she looked at Lucid with a kind smile. "In that case, you can call me MelloLily."

MelloLily
MelloLily
Constable
Constable

http://flamingandburn.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum